Monday, October 11, 2010

Messy Monday Morning

Here is my house this messy Monday morning. If you happen to visit me every other Tuesday, you would get a completely inaccurate view of my house because mommy's helper comes those days and the house is completely, surface level clean for a whole 10 minutes :)

Most of the time, it is a complete disaster :) Here is what I encountered the first half hour I was downstairs this morning !

A complete bowl of spilled Rice Krispies, which, I am proud to say, I barely batted an eyelash at and completely ignored while I finished dressing and washing my face, drinking my tea, and walking past it a few times until I decided to get the camera out.


My kitchen counter : (

My kitchen sink

My basement

2 comments:

  1. Looks like my house, and probably every other home schooler's house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The art of being a top golfer includes correct alignment of the pelvis, Moncler shoulders and neck in order to achieve the magic swing that takes them to the pinnacle of their class. UGG Bags The swing of the golfer is actually pelvic rotation which involves the lumbar spine, the sacrum and most importantly the sacroiliac joint. Nike Air Max Just read old Ben Hogan's book written years ago - somethings don't change Hogan Sale .

    ReplyDelete