Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baking Frenzy


Friday night, Steve and Zeke were gone so I had myself a little baking frenzy! I'm glad Steve wasn't home to see the mess I made in the kitchen :) I have to share this recipe with you, because it is the BEST, moistest pumpkin bread you'll ever have! I LOVE it and LOVE to make many batches of it during the fall season! Just don't buy a large can of pumpkin and quadruple the recipe like I did...what a mess! :) Only use a small can of pumpkin and I think you'd have to one and a half times the recipe (or I think I just double it and put in only 1 1/2 cups pumpkin). Enjoy if you have the time!

Pumpkin Bread

1/2 cup oil
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 cup pumpkin
1/2 cup water

Mix the above ingredients in your mixer. Then add:

1 2/3 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp sald
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp (I actually only use 1/2 tsp) ground cloves

Optional: throw in some mini-chocolate chip morsels!

350 degree oven~Bake in loaf pans or muffin cups. Loaves need about an hour, muffins about 40 minutes...

1 comment:

  1. Unlike other series, as it first released by Nike in 1987, Nike has frequently introduced new and updated models in the same product line. From the first pair of Nike Air Max,
    Motorcycle Fairings the advantage of Nike Air Max shoe Asics Tiger is using of large air cushioning unit at he heel which is visible from the side of the midsole in most models. Different types of Air Max cushioning include "Air Max2" which does not have the "holes" in the cushioning unit and is of high pressure,Beats By Dre

    ReplyDelete