Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas highlights

We had a wonderful Christmas season, as I was saying...it feels like it was so long ago already...ah well, till next year!

Here a few photos of our fun!

Christmas cookies
My new table; thanks, mom!!!

We did have success at our second gingerbread house attempt! (I assembled it the night before...brilliant!)


Christmas Eve at the lake: grandpa, auntie Ann and uncle Bow are in this pic with us
We enjoyed time with Auntie Ann!


A taste of Christmas morning:
Stocking stuffers



The props we used to tell the Christmas story:


Sibling gifts are always the best!

Are "Wii" excited about this present, or what?!?!



This is for you, mom: my new table in all it's best for Christmas dinner!



Uncle Ted and my silly cousins :) It was great to have everyone for Christmas dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment