Friday, February 11, 2011

Beautiful Words in the Morning

Psalm 143:8, 10
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I lift up my soul.
Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God;
may your good Spirit
lead me on level ground.
I thought these words were so beautiful the other morning when I was reading them in my (not so) quiet time with the Lord :) He is so good to me and I long to grow in my maturity so that I may honor him more with my speech and actions. I may even want to stencil these words on my new bedroom walls!

2 comments:

  1. Bomber leather jackets are also available Moncler Jackets for men who want to look stylish and add a tough look to their personalities. the north face jackets Bomber leather jackets have always represented a person whose life is full adventures and who has enough dare to compete without any difficulty at any turn of his life. Women bomber leather jackets are also Ugg boots 5815 available that add an extra hot look to women wearing them.

    ReplyDelete