Monday, November 8, 2010

I can't do it!!!!

Whew!

I just can't do it this year. What can't I do, you ask? Everything!!!! Laundry, dishes, laundry, school, training, meal planning, grocery shopping, cooking, read alouds, did I mention laundry?!?!?

I am more overwhelmed this year than ever before, I think! Two out of three soccer teams have ended, perhaps that will help a bit...Two birthdays and four parties have come and gone...a broken down car has been replaced...but I really don't see things slowing down for the next...oh...15 years?!

Really, I wouldn't have it any other way. I have the life I always dreamed about, I am so incredibly blessed! I just get tired sometimes! And overwhelmed. I start desiring my own time and selfish agendas. I'm sure most of you have been there too...

I hope that sometime before Christmas I have time to sit down and actually write down a weekly grocery list, and make it to the grocery store for that week!

No comments:

Post a Comment