Monday, November 8, 2010

Funny Micah Sayings

One day, Micah was fussing about eating his oranges, which he usually likes. Here is one excuse he came up with: "I only eat them on Saturdays!!!" We all just started laughing!

After church, we usually go out to eat with a group of friends. One of my friends was suggesting that Micah get up off the floor and eat his lunch at the table, to which Micah responded, " My mom is talking to her friends, so I can do this." Doesn't that say a lot about my parenting? :)

Tonight, he did not like what was being served for dinner: "but it will give me cavities!!!" I had said this to him earlier when I found him sucking on yet another Halls lozenger.

It is lots of fun being Micah's mom :)

3 comments:

  1. Did you ever make it to the Lego store?? Overwhelming, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where you've been, I'm sure you're busy. I was just stopping by to catch up. Every time your page loads, I crack up at the picture on top! It's so cute and I'm sure it portrays your children well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Customized women's leather jackets are supposed to north face jackets give you not just the perfect fit but also the perfect style and color that suits your taste. When you decide to have your jackets customized, Moncler Outlet you need to find the right maker who can do it well for you. You have to make sure that your jackets can be worn along with your other wardrobe for every occasion. The North Face Sale This will make you investment for customizing jackets very practical and cheaper in the long run.

    ReplyDelete