Monday, November 8, 2010

Funny Micah Sayings

One day, Micah was fussing about eating his oranges, which he usually likes. Here is one excuse he came up with: "I only eat them on Saturdays!!!" We all just started laughing!

After church, we usually go out to eat with a group of friends. One of my friends was suggesting that Micah get up off the floor and eat his lunch at the table, to which Micah responded, " My mom is talking to her friends, so I can do this." Doesn't that say a lot about my parenting? :)

Tonight, he did not like what was being served for dinner: "but it will give me cavities!!!" I had said this to him earlier when I found him sucking on yet another Halls lozenger.

It is lots of fun being Micah's mom :)

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever make it to the Lego store?? Overwhelming, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where you've been, I'm sure you're busy. I was just stopping by to catch up. Every time your page loads, I crack up at the picture on top! It's so cute and I'm sure it portrays your children well!

    ReplyDelete