Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter


We had a wonderful Easter, and we hope all of you did too! We did our usual Easter baskets and egg hunt Sunday morning before church and then stopped and saw great grandma and grandpa, uncle Ted and Aunt Paulie before heading to Jackson for a lovely meal and afternoon with Marilyn, who graciously invited my dad and grandma and grandpa for Easter dinner! Here are some of the cute shots...I have been taking horrible pictures lately :( I'm not good at lighting and using the big flash. I need to work on that, but it's really not high on my priority list lately! I didn't even color Easter eggs with the kids this year! Thankfully Mimi thought of it and the kids had fun dying eggs with her (their favorite babysitter) while Steve and I went out on a date.







We also made some easter baskets with our small group from church for the family we adopted at Christmas time. I'm glad we did this activity as a family event.


Jesus IS alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment